Americanism Elementary School Poster Contest
The Chairman for the Americanism Elementary School Poster Contest is David A. Gilliard.
Our goal for 2012-2013 is to double the number of Chapters and students participating in this outstanding youth outreach program.
The 2013 Topic is The Declaration of Independence.
Please remember to follow the Poster Contest Rules for California Society Judging:
1. Fifth Grade Students Only, to fit with the California public school curriculum.
2. Posters must be on Standard 22x28 inch poster board.
3. Posters should not be framed or enhanced in any way by submitting Chapter.
4. No "3-D" posters will be accepted.
5. The posters must conform to the yearly theme and show evidence of research.
6. Each Chapter MAY submit ONE poster for judging at the CASSAR 2013 Spring Meeting.
7. Please have posters at the Spring Meeting by 7:00 PM Friday.
8. We will be voting by BALLOT again this year. The winner will be announced at the Saturday Luncheon.