The Ladies Auxiliary of the California Society, Sons of the American Revolution, has been of major assistance to the California Society. The ladies group has raised thousands of dollars to help the Society in carrying out its mission of inspiring patriotism and informing others of the contributions of our revolutionary ancestors.
According to the President of the Auxiliary, membership in the Auxiliary is open to the wives, mothers, daughters, stepdaughters, sisters, aunts, nieces and other women relatives of members of the Sons of the American Revolution who are in good standing.
The ladies attend all managers and Spring meetings and schedule many of their own events. In addition, they attend the National Congress held every year in a major city in the United States.
At the California meetings, the ladies sponsor raffles, coordinate the prizes, and add decorations to the tables. The current dues are $10 per year.
Pledge to the NLASAR: We, the Ladies Auxiliary of the Sons of the American Revolution, carry the weight of tradition, the love of country, and liberty. We believe in the Constitution and recgonize the sacrifices of our forefathers, We give our blessing of peace, liberty, and our devotion to the United States of America.
NLASAR Recessional: We shall be faithful and summon all citizens to walk in the way of our forefathers and to honor this great nation. We go with peace of heart and the safety of God’s blessing.
- Ladies Auxiliary By Laws
- Ladies Auxiliary Brochure & Application
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Winter/Spring 2017 Lades Auxiliary Newsletter
- Summer 2016 Ladies Auxiliary Newsletter
- 2016 April Ladies Auxiliary Board Meeting Minutes
- 2016 April Ladies Auxiliary General Meeting Minutes
- Fall 2015 Ladies Auxiliary Newsletter
- 2015 November Ladies Auxiliary Board Meeting Minutes
- 2015 November Ladies Auxiliary General Meeting Minutes
- 2015 April Ladies Auxiliary Board Meeting Minutes
- 2015 April Ladies Auxiliary General Meeting Minutes
- Fall 2014 LAUX Newsletter
- 2014 November Ladies Auxiliary General Meeting Minutes
- 2014 November Ladies Auxiliary Exec Board Meeting Minutes
- Colonial Clothing Slides and Presentation Outline
- 2014 Ladies Auxiliary Newsletter
President: Conni Barker
1st Vice President: Un Hui Yi
2nd Vice President: Janet Brown
Secretary: Karen Carlson
Treasurer: Lisa Gregory
Registrar: Karen Dodd
Historian: Darian Taylor
Chaplain: Kay Ernst
Immediate past president: Lisa Gregory